On a day when the world around us celebrates love,
the ones who know Love,
who have experienced the redeeming Love,
who are called to love,
should we not take time to count the ways He loves us.
And oh how He loves us!
Counting God's Love Gifts for Me:
71. An evening to laugh and talk with ladies at church
72. A warm bowl of black eyed peas (a dish my husband greatly enjoys)
73. Snowshoing with family just after a fresh snow
74. A weary body after good day's work
75. Fllicking a switch and having lights go on
76. Son asking, "So what do you love about today?"
77. A friend who knows you
78. Being able to choose even what kind of toilet paper we use
79. Little man sandwiched on couch between two friends of mine who choose to love us with the nearness
80. Hot coffee waiting for me in the morning
81. Being blessed with physical health so that I can clean things
82. My husband's kiss
83. Little Man wrapping his arms around my neck to hug me during worship time at church